Conodont Processing - Samples will be
processed for extraction of conodonts. Picking will be done in-house,
with analysis and interpretation to be done through contract personnel.
- Sample digestion releases specimens.
- Sample sieved and specimens picked.
- Interpretation can be provided.
- SEM imaging as follow-up to extraction.
- Sample digestion in HCl and HF.
- Separation, oxidation and staining as necessary.
- Advanced ultrasonic dispersion technique.
- Mounted samples photographed at client's request.
- Optional picking and SEM imaging as follow-up to extraction.