Small Plug Porosity and Permeability
- Rapid, fully automated operation.
- Small plugs, both 1 inch and 1.5 inch can be analyzed using the CMS-300 instrument.
- Triaxial pressure, unsteady-state instrument provides a wide variety of data using
the latest technologies.
- Standard porosity and permeability measurements, plus Klinkenberg permeability,
alpha, beta and slip factor measurements are provided in the output
- Multiple overburden pressure points, beginning at
800 psi can be run to determine the effects of pressure on porosity
- Low porosity reduction and fracture closure evaluation.
Standard Porosity and Permeability
- Provides total porosity (steady state) measurement using an extended range helium porosimeter.
- Porosity measurements are at ambient overburden pressure.
- Permeability (steady state) measurements are taken using a Frank Jones Air Permeameter.
- Permeability measurements are take at variable overburden pressures.